Sarah Rose has performed for festivals, school assemblies, library events, birthday parties, reunions, corporate functions and more. There are stories for all ages! Performances can be customized to fit your needs.
– Personal Narratives: Stories about my life and experiences.
– Fairy tales: Stories involving fantastic forces and beings in which improbable events lead to a happy ending.
– Fable, animal, trickster, mixed tales: A narration intended to enforce a useful truth, in which animals speak and act like human beings.
– Peace tales: Stories promoting peace, kindness, compassion, reconciliation and hope.
– Legends: Stories coming down from the past; especially ones popularly regarded as historical although not verifiable.
– Myths: Usually traditional stories of historical events that serve to unfold part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon.
– Tall tales: Entertaining and often oral accounts of a real or fictitious occurrence, fanciful or greatly exaggerated.
– Utopian tales: Fairly detailed descriptions of an imaginary community, society or world–a ‘fiction’ that encourages readers to experience vicariously a culture that represents a prescriptive, normative alternative to their own culture.
– Science Fiction: A fiction dealing principally with the impact of actual or imagined science on society or individuals.